Terms, Conditions & Safety Tips
Terms, Conditions, & Safety Tips
If you use or are wanting to use TOK Beauty products please read the following safety tips and additional information:
- If any of the beauty products cause irritation, stop using it immediately. If irritation persists, see a doctor.
- Avoid using eye cosmetics if you have an eye infection or the skin around the eye is inflamed. Wait until the area is healed. Discard any eye cosmetics you were using when you got the infection.
- Be aware that there are bacteria on your hands that, if placed in the eye, could cause infections. Wash your hands before applying eye cosmetics.
- Make sure that any instrument you place in or near your eye area is clean.
- Don't share your cosmetics. Another person's bacteria may be hazardous to you.
- Don't allow cosmetics to become covered with dust or contaminated with dirt or soil. Keep containers clean.
- Don't use old containers of eye cosmetics. Manufacturers usually recommend discarding mascara two to four months after purchase.
- Discard dried-up mascara. Don't add saliva or water to moisten it. The bacteria from your mouth may grow in the mascara and cause infection. Adding water may introduce bacteria and will dilute the preservative that is intended to protect against microbial growth.
- Don't store cosmetics at temperatures above 85 degrees F. Cosmetics held for long periods in hot cars, for example, are more susceptible to deterioration of the preservative.
- When applying or removing eye cosmetics, be careful not to scratch the eyeball or other sensitive area. Never apply or remove eye cosmetics in a moving vehicle.
- Don't use any cosmetics near your eyes unless they are intended specifically for that use. For instance, don't use a lip liner as an eye liner. You may be exposing your eyes to contamination from your mouth, or to color additives that are not approved for use in the area of the eye.
- All TOK Beauty products are for external use only.
- Do not spray or put any products directly into your eyes or in any sensitive areas.
- The magnets on the silk lash band are held on by adhesive that is made of Polyacrylate (50+1%), Emulsifying agent (1.5%), Deionized Water (48+1%), and Ammonium Sulfate (0.025%)
- Use all TOK Beauty products at your own discretion. If you are concerned about any of the TOK Beauty products, consult a doctor or optometrist before use.
Thank you and let us know if you have any questions!
- TOK Beauty Team